Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

Sickness - and not mine

So, the girls are fine, but Mel phoned early to say that she was still feeling a bit off. She decided to have breakfast and see how she was feeling. I took the day off to look after the girls, but Mel phoned me around 1000, very keen to come in: really bored, and not feeling too bad. So she came in, picked Jo up from pre-school with Miri, and looked after Miri while I took Jo swimming. And got a text from Mel half way through, saying that she'd been sick.

I arranged to have a call at 1400, as it seemed that Mel was going to be OK, and she was OK to sit in front of the TV with the girls, so I took the call and then sat with them until Moo came back, after which Mel headed off home. Lots of work, then. Mainly trying to get what I think is an Intel WG82567LM network card to work with Centos 5.2, which turns out to be harder than you might think.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?