Sunday, October 05, 2008

 

Recovering

(background) I went out and walked the strip last night, and got really lonely. Thought about getting good and drunk, but resisted. However, I ordered a burger on the strip, started eating it and was already several bites into it before I realised that it was a cheeseburger. I sent it back, and had a proper one (I can't do melted/cooked cheese), but last night, I was not at all well. Didn't throw up in the end, but it all came out, one way or another.

I'd hoped to go to Communion this morning, and had found a church, but I was worried that I'd continue to be ill, and it wasn't worth the risk, so I got up slowly and drank lots and lots of water. I got on a plane at 1200, by which time I was doing OK, and we arrived in Toronto at 1710 local, 4 hours or so later. Picked up a car, drove to the hotel.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?