Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 

Christmas

As I'm going to be away from my home parishes, staying with my in-laws, I've been in contact with their local priest, and it looks like she'll be able to use me for something. I'm pleased about that, as it's difficult juggling work, family and ministry. And Christmas is an important time.

On a different note, I'm supposed to be preaching on "stewardship". This is what the Church of England means by "encouraging our congregations to give to the church". This is a hard thing to preach about for me, and I need to work hard on it.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
on the preaching thing- be honest!

on the Christmas thing- make sure you have time for Moo and the girls!!!

There are times when I wish I would take my own advice!!!! ;-)
 
that's great news re Christmas - I always find Christmas negotiations hard work...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?