Tuesday, September 23, 2008

 

Men only

(backposting) That was what the invitation on the "Come & See week" flyer said. It was at the Five Bells in Colne Engaine, which seems like a lovely pub: definitely worth going to. It _wasn't_ at the Lion in Earls Colne, where I first went. Anyway: around 50 men, tables of up to 7, and a member of clergy or ordinand per table to facilitate discussion. Each table looked at 2 questions over the evening, and people could choose which table they went to.

I found it fascinating, and lots of discussion seems to have ensued. There were lots of non-churchgoers, not to mention non-Christians, and we tackled some good questions. Among them were:

So - good stuff. I see that there are plans to repeat it, which I look forward to.

Labels:


Comments:
Sounds fascinating - and a great turn out.
 
Mike talking to you about this made me smile, keep up the good stuff...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?