Monday, August 11, 2008

 

A TV day

(backposting) And that's "television", rather than any other abbreviation. Not during the day: I had a meeting with Lee, who's recently joined the company in the UK. But this afternoon, I went and bought Boogie for the Wii. I thought that Jo might be able to use it a bit - she can - and that Miri would get there in the end. And it should also be fun for adults when we have friends over.

On top of that - and rescuing me from a complete evening just playing the game - Polly and Lee very kindly gave me the Lethal Weapon boxset on DVD. All four films. I watched the first one last night: it's easy to forget how many quotes you recognise; how much fun they are; how young Mel Gibson looks in the first one.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I keep forgetting you have a wii! I have unexpected and unexplained talent at wii driving games!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?