Tuesday, August 19, 2008

 

Supervision and iptables

(backposting) I meant to mention that yesterday began just fantastically: I saw a kingfisher in the little stream near our house. It's right in the middle of the village, and right on the road, but it's the second time I've seen one there. Just this beautiful flash of colour as I walked up to the 0800 service in Great Yeldham.

Had a supervision at lunchtime with John, which went well. He had good things to say about my sermon and some useful feedback. We sorted out lots of bits and pieces as well, and I'm doing some good reading about death and funerals.

And I've been learning to grok iptables. They're not as complicated as I'd feared, but more powerful than I'd realised.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?