Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

Back home

Well, it's been a very, very good visit to Mississauga, and I've got lots done. I've also had an opportunity to establish myself as someone with a bunch of different useful skills, and they're being used. In fact, that's the only real problem: I've got a list of 20 different tasks that I'm signed up for which aren't actually part of my core job. Having said that, my job description has changed somewhat as of this week (with my approval!), so that's partly dealt with.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Moo, Jo and Miri tomorrow: sadly they're away next week, but we'll manage somehow.

Anyway: a good week away.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
peace be with you Mike.

I would appreciate your prayers btw. ( if that is OK Rev. Bursell)
 
You have them, my child.

Now go to bed!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?