Friday, July 25, 2008

 

Back home, and nervous

(backposting) Yes, getting a little nervous about tomorrow night: the presentation I'm giving tomorrow night at the Lambeth Conference. Got back home mid-morning, and Moo came back from seeing Victoria with the girls around lunchtime. In the afternoon, we popped to Sudbury to pick up my watch (strap still not fixed, after two weeks) and get a replacement part for the strimmer (no stockists in town).

My dad arrived before the girls went to bed, and, having offered to read Jo a story after her bath, promptly fell asleep in front of the television. Luckily, Jo thought it was hilarious. Dad's come over to share the driving to Lambeth, as he was worried that I'll be too jetlagged tomorrow, and I accepted his kind offer.

Labels: ,


Comments:
apparently all was well... excellent news
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?