Tuesday, April 08, 2008

 

Off to Basle/Basel again

Never quite sure how to spell this, but caught a plane there anyway, in the afternoon/evening. EasyJet did me proud, and we were only a few minutes late, despite the fact that they had to do a serious clean-up of some passenger's vomit from the previous flight before they let us in. First on, first off, I was: the way it should be.

Picked up a hire car. Haven't driven in continental Europe for quite a while, but it was fine: no problems, and I'd slept a little on the plane, so I wasn't too knackered. Got the satnav working (after a while), and made it to the hotel in Freiburg im Breisnau.

Only snag was going via France: I trusted the satnav to take me on a non-toll road, though I already knew it wouldn't be a problem. Couldn't be bothered to reprogram it once it routed me through Mulhouse. So, 4 countries in one day. Again.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?