Monday, March 10, 2008

 

We shall be changed

I'm not sure what I'm blogging on today. It's been quite a long day: I'm not quite sure why. Took the dog out for a walk, got soaked and cold, despite wearing moleskins. We signed a major deal today, which is excellent. We're working on another one. I spent some time trying to find some clerical shirts (I don't intend to spend £55.00 per shirt, as one provider was asking). And booked a dentist's appointment. And done lots of reading for a tutorial on eschatology,

But I just keep coming back to the phrase "And we shall changed."

Labels: ,


Comments:
Amen- for we shall be changed indeed!

Even in the frustration of day to day stuff, we can know...we shall be changed!!!

In some ways my post today says the same thing.
 
Why was the dog wearing moleskins?
 
only the archdruid can ask such daft questions!!!
 
I am heading to China before I pop over to the the UK in May, I have a contact in China that makes 100% cotton clerical shirts. I have five of them.. excellent quality. They would be around 10 pounds each. I would be happy to collect them and bring them over.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?