Monday, February 04, 2008

 

More countries than intended

4, that is, in one day. I'd expected to visit three (hotel in Basel - Switzerland - meeting in Freiburg - Germany - and back home - the UK), but we got a bit lost coming back from the meeting, and ended up in France for a while, which was a bit of a shock. Johan, my colleague, was going to be stopping off at Copenhagen airport for a connecting flight back home to Sweden, so he got to visit 5 in a day.

A long day - up at 0500 GMT (0600 CET), back home at 2120, and took a long time to get to sleep, but it was a good day, and I felt quite "sorted" by the end of it.

Moo's started a blog - I was bizarrely quite sulky about this - and I'm hoping to get her to move to another domain, which will make me somewhat less sulky, because she will at least have called on some of my geeky expertise.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?