Sunday, February 24, 2008

 

Church, walk, ironing, scrabulous

Took Mum, Jo and Miri to Halstead, where James was celebrating and preaching. Jo's tiredness showed through, and her attention span was much shorter than usual, but she did OK: Miri was a star. At communion, James very kindly gave me a portion of the priest's wafer, which I was very touched by.

After lunch, we met Si, D, Morgs, Boo and Murphy (their dog) for a lovely walk near them, and had tea and chats before heading home to put the girls to bed. I cooked a chicken, and Mum did the ironing. Lots and lots of it. We're _very_ grateful! Then Mum and I played scrabulous, trying to get some decent scores against the people with whom I've got games going. She's _vicious_!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
now that could be called cheating!!!!
 
...Methodism showing here...what is the priests wafer????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?