Thursday, February 14, 2008

 

Barcelona

(backposting) Yesterday and today I was at 3GSM in Barcelona. I had less time to spend on the floor of the exhibition, as I had a couple of meetings and then lots of other work for an important customer we're working with. In fact, I got to the airport at around 1520 for a 1600 call which was cancelled while I was on the way. My flight was at 2120, so that rather more time in the airport than I'd hoped, particularly as I couldn't get into any of the airport lounges. I'd thought that having a Star Alliance gold card would allow me into the lounges whenever, but it turns out that this is only the case if you're actually flying with a Star Alliance member airline. Not, for instance, EasyJet. Darn.

Still, got lots of work done, and things are looking good. Got home around 1130, and headed off to the spare room, as Miri was already in with Jo.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?