Saturday, February 02, 2008

 

19-26

Bad news on two fronts. These numbers represent both the score that England managed against Wales and the relatives sizes of the jersey that Moo finished for me last night - as my Christmas present - and me. She's a bit gutted, but it does fit her, just. I can get my head through the neck - with my glasses off, and with Moo pulling - and with a bit of blocking, (wetting and stretching, apparently), the general size would probably be OKish, but the seams round the arm really won't manage.

Jo's a bit under the weather, but despite a trip round Colchester (never use the Park and Ride there, is all I can say), the cold and not much to interest her, she was a star. Both girls were, actually.

Now, if only Miri hadn't woken up just as we were going to bed and Jo had slept past 0430...

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Colchester Park and ride- you mean the car park down by Colchester Institute???
No never use it!!! Quicker to walk...
Or better park down by the leisure centre and walk up through the park.
I love Colchester.
 
Hope Jo is better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?