Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 

Zoo

Up at 0645. Hang-over, 5 hours' sleep. Moo let me get another sleep in, which was very kind, and after a while, we went to Dick's café in Clare for brunch: a full English breakfast. Which really helped.

Then to the great Colchester zoo, where I fed an elephant (with lots of other people): Jo got scared, so I did it for her. Moo and I spent lots of time trying out the new camera lens, Miri spent lots of time sitting in her pushchair looking at animals, and Jo just ran around a lot.

We discovered today that Jo thinks that the words to Scouting for Girls' song "James Bond" are "I wish I was Jake's Mum", rather than "I wish I was James Bond."

Miri's saying "Daddy" now, and is cruising. Time to start watching her near steps, methinks.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?