Friday, January 11, 2008

 

To Heathrow in the rain

(backposting) As the heading said. Not for a flight, but for a meeting, which was very useful. Things are getting interesting work-wise, which I'm pleased about. Oh, and Certicom has appointed a new CEO. This means a new guy at the top for me: my boss' boss. Not sure what this means yet, but we'll get there.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with the rest of the team for the possible title post, but finding a time when everyone can get together may be difficult. I spent a fair time in the evening trying to install AVG free on a friend/neighbour's computer. It's riddled with malware and full of randomly installed apps that mean it was difficult even to get AVG on it, but it's running now.

Watched more of The IT Crowd. I'm more Moss than Roy, I'm afraid.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?