Thursday, January 10, 2008

 

Title post

I had my first exploratory meeting with the person who may be my training incumbent. We both need to agree that we want to proceed, and before we do that, I need to meet with the rest of the team - it's a team ministry. Actually, I think I've met them all briefly before, so that's a good start. That said, it was a great meeting and we got on very well. We had a lot more in common than I think either of us had expected, liturgically and theologically. I'm very hopeful that it'll work out, for which thanks be to God.

Labels: ,


Comments:
sounds like potential good news...
 
I love the idea of a team ministry. Conjures up ideas of people with their numbers and names on the backs of their surplices, congregations wearing replica cassocks... maybe even Jose claiming that the ref was biased in favourite of the Christadelphians.
 
watch it Gary I work in a team ministry set up- I am no 1 obviously..... ;-p
 
What, the goalkeeper? The one with big hands who always gets the blame when it goes wrong?
 
yup- that's right!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?