Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

Remembrance Sunday

A terrible night's sleep - Jo was coughing so badly that I was beginning to get worried. She ended up in the spare room with me, and actually slept quite well. We went to the Remembrance Sunday service at Great Yeldham, and I played the organ. The church was as full as I'd ever seen, and Jo, Miri and Moo came along, too. Although we don't have it as a hymn, I've finished the service for the past few years with "I vow to thee my country" on the organ, as it's a fantastic and stirring tune.

I made it clear on my Facebook profile yesterday that I wasn't in a good way, and I've really appreciated the love and prayers that people have sent my way. I've had a bit of a knock sideways, and prayers, in particular, are much appreciated.

Oh - I'm off to Canada tomorrow.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Have a good trip- and take care of yourself. Prayers of course.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?