Friday, November 23, 2007

 

Hospice - day 2

My second day at the hospice - and there's to be one more next week. Again, a fascinating and interesting day. I started it with a visit to a funeral directors. I'd never been to one before, and they were very helpful and accommodating. Spent some time with another member of the chaplaincy team, including taking communion and talking to some of the day centre patients.

My mum had turned up by the time I got back, and went to get my dad later on: they're staying at a pub nearby, as we've got other people staying with us this weekend.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Funeral directors are amazing folk, I have always found them helpful and amazingly respectful of families etc.
Glad the hospice is going well, prayers for the baptism.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?