Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

Productivity

(backposting) I wasn't sure how much work I was going to get done today, as things ended up being less prepared than I'd thought, but in the end, it went rather well. There are a whole set of skills and a lot of expertise from previous jobs that I've not had a chance to use much in my current job, and that changed today, which was very pleasing. I was basically acting as a security consultant to a variety of people within the organisation who wanted to have a broader picture of how what they are working on fits into the wider world and security context, and it was lots of fun trying to work with them on that. Tomorrow I'm giving a talk on auditing, which I see as connected, and 34 people have already signed up, which is a good number.

Went out of dinner with a couple of colleagues, and had a very enjoyable Chinese.

Oh - slept for 9 hours last night, somewhat to Moo's chagrin.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?