Monday, September 10, 2007

 

Away for a few days

In Sunningdale, of all places. The place I'm staying feels like a residential care home, but I'll hold off judgement until I've spent a little longer here.

Jo went to pre-school this morning. We were a little worried, of course, and Moo, Mel, Miri and I accompanied her up the hill. She immediately started playing with the toys, sand, plasticine, etc., and didn't even notice when we went. We were, of course, gutted. She's doing 2 sessions a week, and had such a lovely time there today that she's looking forward very much to the next one, tomorrow.

Miri's not been great today: seems that her digestive system is taking a while to get the hang of "solid" foods. Fair enough, and that's as much detail as you want.

I'm addicted to Facebook, which also works on my mobile. I'm trying to avoid the "how many friends have you got" line, but there are lots of little applications you can add. Fun, fun, fun.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Digi had his forst day of "school" today too. Aren't they growing super fast!!

Beware Facebook will suck your life away. Nik needs a 12 step recovery
 
That life already been sucked, sucked away!

Did Digi have a good time at "school"?
 
My name is Sally, and I am a facebook adict!
 
or addict...
 
You mean it even ruins your spelling ability?
 
seems so.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?