Thursday, August 09, 2007

 

Prime birthday

No, I'm not 41. Or 31. Somewhere between that, which should give you all the clues you need.

I've asked for money from people to allow me to buy a cassock, which I really am beginning to need. Poll and Lee gave me a nice top, and Moo and the girls also gave me a random Wii game which has been annoying me throughout the day! (Which is kind of the point).

I was a bit grumpy to begin with, as I woke up rather early without enough sleep. Got a bit happier when my main machine broke: seems like a motherboard (Mobo) issue, which will require a new box, though I can use lots of bits from my old one. This made me happier because it's quite an old box.

Got a bit more grumpy when I had a look at our finances, which aren't really in a position to be buying a new box right now, after our recent holiday.

Had a good lunch with Ian, though. He gave me some good feedback on my evensong last Sunday:

Made a lovely, lovely cake, which really helped. Then a fantastic walk with Miri and Buster. It's been quite a while since we walked, and I was careful to show that I was in control.

A small supper, as I had a good lunch and lots of cake.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?