Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Back at work - huzzah!

(backposting) Odd that, isn't it?

Despite lots of sleep - Miri's going 11-12 hours unbroken, and Jo's alternating a night in her bed with one when she ends up in ours - Moo's still very tired. I think we need some routine weeks, but that's not on the horizon for a while.

Tonight, I finished and sent off the 6,000 word essay for ERMC on music. I'm pleased with it, and I think that it's moved me forward formationally, too, which was a large part of the point of it, I'm sure. All it needed was some tidying and completion of the references, and I've done that. Also sent it to Keith, with whom I had a supervision over lunch. I've agreed to run the Great Yeldham service for the 2nd Sunday of each month for him, and I want to think about what it might entail: there's an opportunity to do something new there...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?