Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 

Work

Well, things were less ready for me over here (in Canada) than I expected (I'm supposed to be doing some auditing), but I've got some other things going, and things are moving. Caught up with loads of people, and as usual, did more than I thought I'd do in some areas.

Also had a chat with someone associated with the Ecclesiastical Law Society, Mark, about how we might proceed with regards to Second Life. He seems very interested, and I'm looking forward to working more closely with him to see what happens next.

Brian, a colleague from work, has very kindly invited me out to a barbecue at his house, so that's my evening sorted out.

Labels:


Comments:
BBQ sounds good- hope it isn't raining there like it is here! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?