Monday, July 23, 2007

 

Sleep, again - and supervision

We're having to juggle sleep. Jo and Miri are both waking up at ridiculous times in the night, and Jo wants to come in and sleep with one of us. This isn't very good.

Had a supervision with Helen today on a piece of work (6000 words) that I'm doing on music, liturgy and life. We agree that I've got enough thoughts down to be doing something useful, but it's time to focus (too many thoughts, in fact). She very meanly made me do an essay plan. Yeuch! Trying to think when I was last made to do that in real time. Anyway, I'm now in a good position to get things going, I think.

Labels: ,


Comments:
excellent I am glad I am not the only one H pushes! We usually manage a meal and a glass of something though...
 
prayers for sleep- and I'd love to see some blogged thoughts on those 6,000 words- sounds fascinating. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?