Monday, July 16, 2007

 

Getting younger

I love the Wii, I'm afraid. Yesterday, I managed to drop my age from 64 to 63. Today I did the test stone-cold sober (and with some practice), and I'm down to 45. This is better. But a little tragic, to be honest.

Si and Morgan came round. We enjoyed the tennis, the baseball, and particularly the golf. Si's already bidding on eBay.

On another topic, I really enjoyed the service last night. There were some problems with the streaming, but the bits that did work were really effective, and I'm hoping to lead a similar service next Sunday, again in the cathedral in SecondLife.

Labels: ,


Comments:
excellent news re- Service- maybe not so good as far as your age goes,,,tee-hee apparently my real age = 38!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?