Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 

Early, early

(backposting) I thought it was bad enough being woken up by the girls at night, but I had to get up at 0415 this morning (0315 UK time) to catch my flight. In fact, I didn't need to get up _that_ early, but I always play these things safe. I was there very early, and we got into the UK on time. I really can't remember what time that was! Got some breakfast at a truck stop, drove home, had a sleep. I was so pleased to get an extra day with Jo, Miri and Moo - always a bonus.

I'm getting close to writing up more of an assignment - I'm at the stage of having far too much to put in: I need to decide where it's going. Hope to have something at least in draft by the end of the weekend.

Moo's nan's parrot died today, so she's upset. Jo's made a card to post.

Watched some West Wing (final series), and then the first episode of Spaced which I bought last week for Moo (we're on a Simon Pegg-fest atm).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?