Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Theology

This has felt quite a long way away recently, but it's resurfacing. Tomorrow is a Synchroblog. Also, today we went out for a meal just off the Strip in Las Vegas. On the way back, I sat next to someone who works for us as a contractor, rather than full-time, and mentioned that I'm training to be a priest. He asked which denomination, and when I replied episcopalian/Anglican, he mentioned that this is where he'd been brought up, though he currently goes to a presbyterian church. He immediately asked me for my views on the homosexual question (pro-, in case anyone's missed it), and we had a very interesting conversation about honesty and integrity.

Meg is a little better today, but it's still touch and go.

Please pray for a colleague of mine, Paul, who's been off for several months, but who I've only just discovered has had a lung transplant.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Prayers for Paul.

also for Meg, and for your whole family, hope Catherine and the girls are coping well without you :-)
 
btw- you got me thinking so I've responded with a psot!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?