Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

Placement, miaow

(backposting) I had an _excellent_ meeting with Ian, the incumbent at Long Melford, today. I got a really good idea of what he's doing, and some good ideas about what I might have the chance to do with him. I've not mentioned the possibility of doing my title post there yet (maybe Ian will read this blog...), but it's all looking great.

New AP arrived - put it in bridge mode. Only works with less security than I'd like, but I'll fix that later. It'll just make me more careful than usual, which can't be a bad thing.

Something that I've been trying to avoid thinking (and therefore blogging) about is that we've not seen Meg for several weeks now - she only came back in once after being comprehensively chased by Buster. She's not _old_ old (she's nearly 12), but she's no spring chicken, either. She turned up today, out of nowhere, on a cushion at home. I had gone down to let Buster out, and there she was. I went to pick her up, unsure whether she'd still be breathing. She was just skin and bone, but breathing she was (Yoda, again). Moo took her to the vets, who decided to put her on a drip for a while. She's insured, which is good, but we're really worried about her.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?