Saturday, May 26, 2007

 

Got a bit pissy

Yup - was a in a bad mood some of today. We went to the seaside, and it didn't go well, though I was really looking forward to it. Miriam needed feeding, then cried, Jo asked if we could go home, I hurt my finger trying to stop Buster running off to play with another dog, and then I stormed out of the pub we were planning to eat in because they were being unreasonable.

So, don't feel very proud of myself, to be honest, but there you go. We also bought Jo's first bike today - with stabilisers and a helmet - and she's very excited about it.

We really, really need to sort out coordinated sleep patterns. This morning: dog, 0500. Jo, 0620. We're sleep deprived, and it's not doing anybody, or any relationships, any good at all.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Co-ordinated sleep patterns?
Yep, recognise that one (Sunday morning 4.51)
 
lol- co-ordinated sleep patterns and young children????

don't put too much pressure on yourselves....

hope your finger heals..

peace and blessings

just to treat you to a story of Coleman family life when the twins were tiny and playing tag-team nappy changing- feeding etc, it all got too much for Tim who went outside to yell and kick the boat- it was the boat or a twin- he figured the boat was a better option- me I couldn't move far, feeding twins together tends to imobilise you..... but one day when it all got too much I simply left them screaming and went to sit at the bottom of the garden, half an hour later after a good cry I felt much better and they had gone to sleep- the result- peace for 2 hours...

... and we've all survived.... you will too!!!

Peace and blessings be with you all
 
Gary why were you awake at 4:51????
 
A small person woke me up.
 
ah yes the benefit of older children- they may go to bed at 4:15am- but they don't wake me up unless they trip over something on the way through the house....
 
They say the first few months are the most trying for any family. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture. I can happily say it gets better..only just:-)
 
First few months!!!!!!!!! He was seven yesterday...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?