Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Rethink

As I think I've blogged previously, Moo's been booked into Colchester General Maternity for Tuesday, 17th of April for a caesarean section. That's fine: we've had her parents booked for a while, we've both worked out what we're doing about m/paternity leave with our employers, all that sort of thing. So, when the midwives rang from the hospital this morning, we couldn't think why. I turns out that they're rather busy on Tuesday: would Catherine mind coming in this Friday, instead?

So, we're going to have the baby on Friday, instead.

Labels:


Comments:
wow- how strange to know the exact date- prayers for a safe delivery for both Moo and baby.
 
Prayers for all your family Mike. I look forward to wetting the new baby's head.
 
wowsers. I go away for a week and the baby is almost here. My birthday is Saturday so good timing. Wishing you al the best. Please update us all as soon as you guys recover. x
 
G'day mate,

Be assured of my prayers on friday. Exciting stuff!

Also you happy for me to invite the Anglican community in Second Life to pray for you all?

God bless,

Arkin/Mark
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?