Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Reformation

The main module focus for the coming May weekend for ERMC is the Reformation. Healing is the other main topic. I'm pretty confident about the Reformation, as I did a lot of work on it at University, and a fair amount of reading since, but I'll need to brush up on aspects of healing. I think my theology around healing is fairly well developed, but I can't pretend to have much pastoral experience (no change there, then). This is all well and good, as I'm likely to be missing the weekend at this rate, given how things are at home. The ERMC staff know about this, though, so it shouldn't present to large a problem.

Labels:


Comments:
It certainly shouldn't present a problem- dare I say that I hope I don't see you there! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?