Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

666

(backposting) This is my 666th post. I have no truck with superstition, so I'm quite amused that it falls on Easter Sunday. In fact, today wasn't very easy. After I went to bed last night, Buster went for Gertie, Kate and Mac's cat, seemingly with rather less than love in his heart. He didn't get to her, but on the way he knocked over Kate. Things were still rather difficult come the morning, but we got there, and things had thawed somewhat by the time we left in the evening. We had a good drive down home, and Jo didn't even sleep, so she got to bed at 2150, which is really _pretty_ late for her.

The service wasn't great, either. I had to look after Jo, the music was uninspired (I don't have a major deal with music groups, but _3_ guitars, and trumpet seem a little over the top, especially if you also have a piano AND YOU NEVER SMILE), the sermon, well - hmmm - so, that's that. But I attended communion, as is the duty of every confirmed Anglican on Easter Sunday (and at least two more times a year).

Dad's eye was bad again, and he had to go into hospital. The prognosis isn't too bad, but he's in pain, and has no vision in it at all, which must be very scary.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Prayers for your dad too
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?