Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Weird meme

Thanks to Sally for tagging me. Here are 6 weird things about me.

  1. despite being a complete spelling fascist, I find it very difficult to spell the word "weird", and had to look it up and correct myself when I first wrote the heading for this post
  2. "both sides" - if I burn myself, or hurt myself, on one side, I tend to react by doing the same to the other side. Moo calls this "both sides", and it's often an unconscious thing. I know that it's actually related to low-grade OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), but Moo still calls me "freak boy" (OK, it's not the only reason)
  3. the title "geek" is a positive one for me
  4. I have a little piece of gristle on the top of my right ear that led schoolmates of mine to call me "Spock"
  5. I can read Latin (well enough to read the Vulgate and Harry Potter, at least). I don't write or speak it very well, but could probably brush it up if I had to do so
  6. I cried at the end of the final Lord of the Rings film. Not because it was the last one, but because it was _moving_. Oh, and when Boromir died in the first one, obviously. Neither of these has led Moo to feel that she's wrong in calling me "freak boy"

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hmm- now I wonder if we should be blogging this stuff before Ordination????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?