Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Vet assessment

(backposting) There really should be a comma in the title, but it seemed like too much good luck to miss. I took both cats to the vet this morning - at the same time. This means that I managed to:
  1. remember to get the cat travel boxes out
  2. remember to block off the catflap after they came in for breakfast
  3. not let them out when people came in and out of the back door
  4. track them both down
  5. get them both into their respective boxes (unscathed - both me and them)
  6. get them into the car
  7. overlook the plaintive mewling as I drove there
  8. get each of them out of the cat box they were in
  9. get each of them back in the cat box they were in
  10. get them home.
This is quite an achievement.

I also finished my personal assessment and sent it off to ERMC, about which I'm rather relieved.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?