Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Off to ERMC

(backposting) I had a meeting with Keith this morning, at which we discussed my personal assessment (some interesting insights from Keith) and the placements. It's looking more and more like I'm going to end up at a hospice, rather than a funeral directors (one plan) or in a mental health institution (the original plan). Just re-read that sentence. Hmm.

Lots of work, and then off to ERMC at Ditchingham. We had an interesting discussion on death and dying in our group D, which I enjoyed. Noone had got round to creating any liturgy for evening prayer (there'd been a mix-up), so we had a quick prayer and said the Grace, led by Clive, which was really refreshing, actually.

I was very good, and left the bar at 2230, after only one drink. As instructed by Moo.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?