Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

Homewards bound today

I was a bit worried, given all the snow that there's been, that I might not be able to get home tomorrow (the flight leaves today, gets in tomorrow), but it appears that the thaw is already beginning, and I should be OK. Well, OK to fly, at least. But I've managed to lose my voice again, which isn't particularly useful, as I'm supposed to be the booth host, giving out prizes, talking the talk, etc. Well, we'll see if I have anything voice-wise by 1500 local.

Moo's taken some lovely pictures of Jo in the snow, which I've seen, and I had a little chat about it with her (Jo) on the phone this morning. She told me that she'd made a snowman, which is cool, and then offered me cake, which was a little surreal. But nice, of course. I'm very much looking forward to seeing both of them. I'm supposed to be traveling next week, as well, but at this rate, I'm just not going to be well enough, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm aware that I've not been very theological recently, but there we are. If you want something that's likely to raise your ire - for one reason or another - you might want to look at this open letter to the Archbishop of Canterbury and associated petition.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Right you- if you dare to travel with a cold and make yourself really ill again a consignment of folk from ERMC will arrive and block your access to the airport.... take care of yourself for Moo and Jo's sake!
 
yes I meant contingent- my worms keep getting muggled!!!!
 
Hope you had a great trip? Sounds very interesting! Do tell more...
 
Thaw beginning! Having been sent home from school early two days running due to blizzards...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?