Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

A church, and some music

Just when you think you're getting better, your body shows you that you might be wrong. I went back to bed this morning and slept for 3 straight hours. My voice is still wrong, and the coughing's still there, too. In the afternoon, I escaped to Sudbury and went to a little cafe run by a charity for people with learning disabilities. Popped into a couple of shops, and then headed back home. I found a church on the way, and sat and listened to music on my MP3 player. Tallis, Vivaldi, Whitacre. Don't know how long I stayed there, but it gave me some peace, which is what I wanted. There was a good Green Man carved into the font.

green man on font


Comments:
rest- and get well- music- is a great healer- love the green man- I've been doing some research into the origins of them recently- just to wind Gary up you understand!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?