Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Another week

The doctors have given me another week off. Hopefully that'll be enough to get me fighting fit again. I've got some voice back, but still don't feel great, and have a pretty terrible barking cough. I've agreed to be available for the odd conference call here or there if required, as the guys really need some support, but I'm going to try to be careful. On top of everything else, I've now got a bad shoulder, too, which is seriously annoying. I suspect it'l go as soon as I'm well enough to spend some time walking around and taking some light exercise.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Ah they will have to have an ERMC sick room to house all those of us who are falling to bits in some way- Oh wait- they do they call them weekends! ....seems to me like the entire community needs prayer!!!

Prayers are with you for health and peace.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?