Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Essay

I'll start tomorrow. That's the deal. Moo and Joo are off to stay with Kate and Mac, and I'll have around 24 hours to do it. That should be enough. I've got half a clue as to what I'm going to say, and I'll wing it from there on in. I only need to do one other for this weekend, and that's done and dusted: it needs a cover sheet and printing, and that's all.

I'm still on holiday (only spent around an hour and a half on the phone or doing emails for work today), but don't feel very rested. Feeling guilty about the fact that I'm half looking forward to a few nights away on work which will allow me to get some sleep. At least I've avoided a 5 day work trip to DisneyWorld Florida next week. No, really.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Which character were you going to be?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?