Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Coughing so hard...

... that I threw up. Nice, huh? Coughed a lot overnight, and woke up at 0600 coughing more and more. Had breakfast OK, and was about to head back to the customer's, when I started coughing big time. Made it to the bathroom in the hotel, and, well, threw up part of breakfast.

Rather than going into the customer, I drove home instead, and had a sleep for nearly an hour. Part sleep, part dreaming, part hallucination. You know the sort of thing. Felt better afterwards, and did a lot of work, but took it easy.

Jo's been coughing madly for about half an hour. She's kind of asleep, but I'm not sure it's going to last. I'm going to try to take her in with me tonight, in an attempt to allow Moo some sleep.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Take it easy, Mike.

Don't work tomorrow if you can help it...
 
echoing Gary

Peace and blessings be with you
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?