Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Bump ... Naughty Tree

Poor Mel, Jo's nanny, had a disagreement with some very nasty ice on a bend in the road today, which led to a significant argument with a tree. Jo was in the car, they're both fine, the car isn't, and the insurance company will pay for a new car seat and, hopefully, repairs to Mel's car, too. Today's title comes from Jo's telling of the story. So far, there's no sign of the bad language the Mel says she used in front of Jo when she (Mel) called the insurance people...

My friend Sarah (who knows how to blow that instrument) has just started a blog, called Sarah Sax. I look forward to seeing what she makes of it. It's a difficult discipline, in my experience, and I've really, really benefited from posting every day (well, having a post for each day - sometimes I'm a little late), so I'm interested to see what she makes of it. Welcome to our merry band, m'dear.

So nice to be able to blog about something other than myself for a change!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
OK so I got it wrong. You can find me at:
http://sarahsax.blogspot.com/

I think.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?