Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

To my parents

(backposting) So, off to my parents, in Somerset. My brother and sister-in-law, Jim and Nina, turned up a little later with my lovely niece, Florence, who's now sitting up and crying whenever a man (almost any man) is near her. Polly and Lee (my sister and brother-in-law - do keep up) were also there. We did presents (lots more lovely things, including some Armagnac from my brother) and had a lovely meal with Carol, Lee's mum, who headed off home afterwards (she'd spent Christmas here). I also got a very good t-shirt from Jim and Nina which says "made in Brizzle" on it, with stamp across it reading "proper certified mind". Made me laugh.

Moo's still not well.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?