Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

Sleep helps

Two nights of fairly decent sleep have really helped things along. Not perfect, but pretty good. Oh, and I got an hour and a half of sleep this afternoon. Moo and Jo went to bed at the same time, but didn't get to sleep, so thats's not such a good thing. Sally quoted my Ipswich post on my blog today. Wasn't sure how I felt about it, but it was pretty visceral, so I thought I'd leave it on.

Jo's getting better - less coughing, though still temperature. Moo says that she's feeling better, but she sounds terrible. I'm OK so far, and I'm hoping that I'll stay OK: though not as much as Moo is, as she's concerned that I'll really go on about it, and revel in my maladies. Can't think why she'd feel that.

Labels:


Comments:
sometimes our best comes as a gut reaction!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?