Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Out for supper, and 20 weeks.

We don't often go out at the moment, but we went out tonight. We met Iain (from ERMC) and his wife, Beth, who's a curate in Witham. Only Iain and I knew each other, but everyone seemed to get on very well, and we had a lovely evening. We got home to discover that Jo had taken over an hour to get to sleep: poor Mel, who'd been babysitting her. Jo's just not well at the moment: she's not doing it on purpose.

We also had the 20 week scan today. I'll make a copy soon, and try to post it, but haven't got round to it yet. I'd hoped to be in bed by now, but I'm waiting up to hear from colleagues in North America whether I need to drive to Staines first thing in the morning to support a customer (same one as last week).


Comments:
20 weeks- half way there!
 
nah, it's not. conception at 2 weeks. 40-2 = 38 weeks gestation. 38/2 = 19 weeks from conception is halfway. 19+2 = 21 weeks, which is halfway.

Moo hates it when I say this.
 
yes I should think so too- men !Huh!!!
 
... and to add to that I have 5 children!
No 1 arrived at 33 weeks
No 2 arrived at 41 weeks
No 3 arrived at 38 weeks
Nos 4 & 5 arrived at 40 weeks- go figure!!!!
 
If you won't comply to the relevant standards, then what do you expect from your results?

Your average is 38.4 weeks, or just under 38 weeks and 3 days. 4% off the recommended term isn't too bad, but I'd urge you to try to get a better result next time.
 
Lol-

Next time?????

Not a hope ... I've found out what causes it!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?