Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

On holiday - just

The third post in a row with "just" in the header. Well, given how useful the meeting was yesterday, I was left with some serious work to do today, the first official day of my holiday. And, of course, to _really_ urgent issues came up on top of that. I managed to finish it all by 1300, with the exception of my expenses, which I left until Moo and Jo had gone to bed, and have just finished.

Then took Jo swimming while Moo had a sleep and relax at home, for which she seems much better.

On a different subject, one of the *cough* disadvantages of the job I have is that I end up with some hardware given to me from time to time for demo and testing purposes. One such is the (rather nice) M600i from Sony Ericsson, one of our customers. It will sync with Blackberry Enterprise servers, and so I'm trialling it as an alternative to my rather bulky Blackberry 8700. So far, so good...

Labels: ,


Comments:
technology envy is sooo unattractive- but what can I do?
 
Apples synch very well with blackberries. Particularly in early autumn, when they're both ripe.
 
Oh yes under a crumble topping and with custard! yum
 
Custard? Custard?
Heretic!
 
Heretic me...????
 
Surely you've heard about the Great Custard Schism in the Absurdly Literalist Reformed Church (Wisbech Branch)? Where one group said cream was clearly forbidden in Job 20:17 - "He will not enjoy the streams, the rivers flowing with honey and cream.", so you must eat custard with crumble -and the others said that 1 Corinthians proved that all foods were acceptable - even if sacrificed to St Ivels? It caused a rift that only ended after both members of the church died...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?