Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

Back home

It's lovely to be back. A pretty good journey home, and in the afternoon, our friend Leo came to see us. She's a pretty big time grown-up EU lawyer, and isn't over in the UK very often - in the end she only managed to get over for a little over an hour, but it was fantastic to see her.

I've still got an essay to write. For the 5th. It needs to be on Church History, and I've chosen the following:

Analyse and discuss the relationship of Christianity and one other faith during the period studied and any impact of this today.
I'll do Islam, because the second half is pretty obvious. I've only got 3000 words or so to write, so it shouldn't be too much of a nightmare.

"I'll do Islam". Well, you know what I mean...

Prayers for Sally's son Chris, who's in hospital.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Peace and blessings Mike- hope Moo and the baby are well
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?