Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Off to Canada

(backposting) We heard today that the operation on Tommy, Carolyn's son, went well. It'll not be the last, but I think the feeling is so far, so good. We continue to pray.

Got picked up from home at 0830 and driven to Heathrow Terminal 3. Always sad to say goodbye, particularly to Jo, who's full of spirit at the moment, and in some ways it was made more difficult by Moo bringing her outside to wave me off, I think. Hmm.

Flight was completely full, as far as I could tell, and no upgrade for me: that's the way it goes. Got a little sleep, and wasn't too bad by the time I got to Pearson (Toronto's main airport). Arrived to discover that the customer support issue that I'd been embroiled in last week had come home to roost again, so I spent some time at the office dealing with that before heading off to The Four Seasons Hotel in down-town Toronto: very nice.

It's been a while since I posted any photos, so here are a couple of the lovely Jo.

Jo all wrapped up

Jo cuddling Eeyore


Comments:
Jo is beautiful!
...
so glad the Tommy is OK- hope Carolyn is holding up well... if she needs to talk, you know where I am!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?