Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Lots of meetings - and a cathedral

(backposting) Woke up, felt like crap. I've got a nasty throat infection-type thing which I'm singularly failing to throw off. Breakfast, then off to the first meeting. All morning: and lots of fun, actually. A chance to do some real architectural work, and some real security, so I really enjoyed myself. Lunch, then another meeting nearby.

After that, we had over an hour, so, at a colleague's suggestion (he knows that I'm training for ordination), we popped over to Lund's romanesque cathedral. Not stunning, but interesting, and with a seriously cool astronomical clock.

Another meeting in the evening, off to the airport, some work perched on a stool, a long conference call, in the plane, lots of work on the laptop (I had a front row seat), and then home. Was in around 2330. Slept badly - Jo was up a lot.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?