Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

The Christmas story

Jo knows the story now, or enough of it to respond to prompts. She can go through the main bits of "Away in a Manger", which, I'm pleased to say, was taught her by Moo. Moo also bought her a book with a donkey in it, which tells the Christams story. She was able to relate this to the carol and what she knows. Of course, the name of the mother is Mary, the baby's name is Jesus. Oh, and the name of the donkey is Jesus, too. You win some, you lose some (and who's to say that the donkey's name _wasn't_ Jesus?).

I keep forgetting to blog it, but on Sunday night, I felt the new baby move. We were heading off to sleep, and I had my hand on Moo's tummy. I thought I might have been imagining it, but when I mentioned it to Moo on Monday, she said "it was moving then, but I didn't want to say anything, in case you didn't feel it." So, next up is Jo to feel it. In fact, the next up is a 20 week scan. Monday, that is.


Comments:
Mike that is wonderful- new life stirring is such an awaesome thing!
Peace ,love, and blessings on all 4 of you
 
Tosha - hopefully not! We want to live in blissful ignorance. Given that whatever it is, it's going to wearing hand-me-downs from four girls, it's going to have to get used to skirts and frills to some degree.
 
Good for you for not wanting to know- as for the frills and skirts- well maybe a little improvisation!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?